martes, 1 de marzo de 2011

Tu canción ;)


Narana naranana narana naranana

Everything I feel for you
is not all I can say to you.

Because you’re for me the sky,
my dreams and the stars
because you make me so good
so relaxed and so calm...

And everything I feel for you
is everything I can feel.
Oh, when you’re with me
the world is more beautiful,
the rain is more clear
and the stars shine more for me.

But all this is past
for a year I’ve been so alone.
but I already feel
the scar of your love...


I remember our time
when we were happy together
and we ran under the rain,
but the time ran more than us...
Now I´m writing
in the sofa of my living room,
trying to forget
the memories of this room,
but it’s so hard.
I can’t forget who I was...

Because everything I feel for you
is everything I can feel...


So I’ve decided to stand up
and walk on the street.
I’ve just found you in a bar
I don’t know what to say...
I am too scary,
my mouth wants to be close,
my mind goes black
and my heart wants to talk.

It says that you hurt me,
and I cried for days.
It says I still love you,
and I want to go away...

Now I’m crying
and you take my hand,
I see yours eyes, your lips are on mine...

Now I feel I can speak
and now my mind can think,
because my heart is talking
and I feel I can’t stop it..

Because everything I feel for you
is everything I can feel..

It says I still love you
and it’s true, I love you...



By María Trigo Peinado (4º ESO B)

7 comentarios:

  1. María, ENHORABUENA por haber escrito una canción tan preciosa, tan profunda... y gracias por dejarme compartirla en el blog ;)

    No cambies, ¡y no dejes de escribir y componer! ^_^

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Inma a mi tambien me ha gustado los proyectos que hacemos porque así aprendemos a trabajar en grupo.
    A lo mejor hasta te hago un trabajo voluntario.
    Jeje
    De Fátima Contreras

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ¡Hola, Fátima! Me alegro de que te guste hacer proyectos, no sabes cuánto se aprende.

    Eh, los trabajos voluntarios son importantes, pero los obligatorios MÁS :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I Love it ! :D
    it's fantastic... :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. hola inma no se si te acuerdas de mi pero yo soy la hermana de maria trigo peinado es decir ana trigo peinado, como estas?¿

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hola, Ana. Me alegra mucho "verte" por aquí :) Espero que te vaya genial, y a tu hermana también. Un abrazo!

    ResponderEliminar